In Situ Syrah grapes are currently in transition to organic production. High altitude vine cultivation (870 m a.s.l.) allows for progressive and gentle grape ripening. The warm days and the cool, night breeze that descends from the Andes Mountains are the keys to the expression and elegance that distinguish Aconcagua Valley wines.
Intense red with violet highlights. Deep aromatic complexity, black olive, black pepper, black currant and plum. Full-bodied and robust; dense and chewy tannins.
Press & Awards
- Silver medal Concourse International de Brussels Chile 2010 (vintage 2009)
- Silver Medal Brussels International Concourse 2009 (vintage2008)
- Rated 87 – Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate May 2009 (vintage 2007)
- The 2007 Syrah Winemaker’s Selection reveals pepper, game and plum aromas followed by a plush, flavorful, balanced Syrah for drinking over the next 3 years.
- Silver Medal Concours Mondial Bruxelles 2007 (2005 vintage).
- Silver Medal Catad’Or Hyatt Awards 2005 (2003 vintage).