Handpicked: 90% Carmenère - 5% Cabernet Sauvignon - 5% Syrah.
Intense dark ruby-coloured. Warm and spicy, exotic, sandalwood and cloves; macerated and roasted black currants and cherries with a touch of wild berry. Large-framed, full-bodied, boldly structured; dusty oak girt with soft ripe tannins.
Press & Awards
- Silver Medal Concours Mondial Bruxelles 2017 (2015 vintage)
- Gold Medal in AWOCA 2014 (vintage 2013)
- Bronze medal Decanter wine awards 2012 (vintage 2010)
- Gold Medal Berliner Wein Trophy 2009 (vintage 2009)
- Bronze medal Japan wine challenge 2010 (vintage 2009)
- Silver Medal Brussels International Concourse 2009 (vintage 2008)
- Gold Medal Berliner Wein Trophy 2009 (vintage 2008)
- Bronze Medal International Wine Challenge 2009, London (vintage 2008)
- Rated 87 Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate November 2008 (vintage 2006)